Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What is this blog all about?

I thought I'd start things off simply and ask an easy question that I know I can answer.  What is this blog all about?  It's about League of Legends.  Bet that one caught you by surprise!  Anyway, I plan on posting articles about the game and its community.  And also... guides, video commentary, fan art, and more.   

It may take a while to get rolling, but if you subscribe to this page, and if you're at all interested in League of Legends, I promise you won't be disappointed.  Also, if it's more convenient, you might prefer following this blog on Twitter , Facebook or Tumblr.  I hope you'll consider supporting this blog as it's put forward by some who truly appreciates the game and hopes to improve the community.

Cheers!    

No comments:

Post a Comment